Spring Web Flow RC1 has been released. Spring Web Flow allows you to capture page flows within a web application and can be used to build applications that guide users through a series of steps in a buisness process.
The new and noteworthy features in RC1 include:
- Improved support for managing stateful business components
- Enhanced support for flow variables, created automatically when a flow starts
- A new flow execution redirect response type, for redirecting to a unique “flow execution URL”
- Refinements in state exception handling, with convenient support for transition-executing state exception handlers
- Improvements in flow attribute mapping support.
- Support for dynamic view name and target state expressions
- Enhanced JSF integration
See http://www.springframework.org/node/267 for more details.
Are you using Spring Web Flow within your applications? If so, what sort of applications are you developing?